Shopping, shipping & returns
When will my order be delivered?
Our goal is to deliver your order as soon as possible. Packages send to a delivery address within the Netherlands ordered before 14h00 arrive the next working day. Otherwise it will take 2 working days. In any case, you will receive a track&trace code from our carrier DPD. Unfortunately, DPD does not deliver on Saturday.
International items of course take a bit longer. If you haven’t received your international order within 10 days please contact us at email@example.com
What are your shipping costs?
Our shipping costs are:
Germany: €7,95. Free shipping on all orders above €50,00
Outside of Europe: €24,95. Free shipping on all orders above €200,00
Are you coming from the United States? You can go to http://us.en.naifcare.com
Are you coming from Hong Kong? You can go to http://en.naifcare.com.hk
Can I also place orders by email or by phone?
YES! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +31 70 2210021
Can I cancel or change an order?
Once you submit your order online, it cannot be cancelled. If, for any unexpected reason, you are not 100% pleased with your purchase, please return items within 20 days for a replacement or refund. If you purchased the product from a retail store, please contact the store directly for their return policy.
What method of payment do you accept?
Online payments must be made with ideal or with a credit card.
Does NAÏF offer customized services for corporate gifts?
Yes. We are happy to make a tailored offer for your specific needs. Please contact us at email@example.com or +31 70 2210021 to discuss the possibilities.
Where can I buy NAÏF’s products?
Which ingredients does NAÏF avoid?
NAÏF does not use any potentially harmful or irritating ingredients that are regularly used in many other skincare products, including baby products.
Questionable ingredients that NAÏF avoids are (not extensively):
– Mineral Oil: also known as petroleum oil. It forms a layer on the skin that will clog pores and blocks moisture and the oxygen circulation of the skin. ipv Forms a film on the house and clog the pores, blocking moisture and oxygen circulation of the skin.
– SLS/SLES: this synthetic substance is used in shampoos for its detergent and foam-building abilities. It can cause eye irritations, skin rashes, hair loss, scalp scurf similar to dandruff, and allergic reactions.
– PEG compounds: used in many cosmetic cream and oils bases. Can be contaminated with 1,4-dioxane. Also related to chemical propylene glycol and other ingredients with the letters “eth” (e.g., polyethylene glycol)
– BHA/BHT: used mainly in moisturizers and makeup as preservatives. Suspected endocrine disruptors. Can cause skin irritations. Harmful for the environment.
– Triclosan: endocrine disruptor, affects thyroid hormone-associated gene expression. Can cause skin irritations. Harmful for the environment.
– Chemical preservatives such as Parabenes, Phenoxyethanol: endocrine disruptor linked to breast and ovarian cancer. Can cause skin irritations and irritation to the eyes. Harmful for the environment.
– Allergenic perfumes
– Essential Oils: contain allergens that can cause allergic reactions
Read the article on which 100 ingredients to avoid in cosmetics here.
Does NAÏF use chemical preservative?
No. NAÏF products are free of chemical preservative.