For any other questions or inquiries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 70 2210021
Orders & Deliveries
Our goal is to deliver your order as soon as possible. We aim to deliver packages to the UK within 3 working days. In any case, you will receive a track&trace code from our carriers. If you haven’t received your international order within 10 days please contact us at email@example.com
Within the Benelux we charge €4.95. We don’t charge any shipping costs for INTL orders above £20.00.
We accept IDEAL, credit card, PayPal and Mister Cash payments.
Once you submit your order online, it cannot be cancelled. If, for any unexpected reason, you are not 100% pleased with your purchase, please return items within 20 days for a replacement or refund. If you purchased the product from a retail store, please contact the store directly for their return policy.
Yes. We are happy to make a tailored offer for your specific needs. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 70 2210021 to discuss the possibilities.
Sure, you can! You can place an order at email@example.com or give us a call at +31 (0)70 2210021. You’ll receive an invoice by e-mail. As soon as we’ve received your payment, we’ll send your order.
NAÏF does not use any potentially harmful or irritating ingredients that are regularly used in many other skincare products, including baby products.
Questionable ingredients that NAÏF avoids are (not extensively):
– Mineral Oil: also known as petroleum oil. It forms a layer on the skin that will clog pores and blocks moisture and the oxygen circulation of the skin. ipv Forms a film on the house and clog the pores, blocking moisture and oxygen circulation of the skin.
– SLS/SLES: this synthetic substance is used in shampoos for its detergent and foam-building abilities. It can cause eye irritations, skin rashes, hair loss, scalp scurf similar to dandruff, and allergic reactions.
– PEG compounds: used in many cosmetic cream and oils bases. Can be contaminated with 1,4-dioxane. Also related to chemical propylene glycol and other ingredients with the letters “eth” (e.g., polyethylene glycol)
– BHA/BHT: used mainly in moisturizers and makeup as preservatives. Suspected endocrine disruptors. Can cause skin irritations. Harmful for the environment.
– Triclosan: endocrine disruptor, affects thyroid hormone-associated gene expression. Can cause skin irritations. Harmful for the environment.
– Chemical preservatives such as Parabenes, Phenoxyethanol: endocrine disruptor linked to breast and ovarian cancer. Can cause skin irritations and irritation to the eyes. Harmful for the environment.
– Allergenic perfumes
– Essential Oils: contain allergens that can cause allergic reactions
No. NAÏF products are free of chemical preservative.
Take a look at our store locator for the shop near you. You can also just order online, of course.
We only use allergen-free synthetic perfumes. This might give you an ‘oh no!’ moment, but we have chosen to use it because it’s significantly less likely to cause an allergic reaction compared to natural perfumes (think about the essential oils).
Certainly not! Our products are never tested on animals. Animal testing has been banned in the EU since 2009.
Our body lotion, moisturizer and diaper cream for babies and kids contain nut oil. For adults, we use nut oil for our body lotion, scrub, hand cream, day cream and night cream. Although skin does not absorb the oil, we do advise you to test it out on a small patch of skin first. Disclaimer: we cannot predict how you will react to nut oil, please test it at your own risk.
No risks whatsoever, as long as you use them as intended. All our products have been dermatologically tested, also for allergens. Every skin is different, so please consult your doctor in case you do seem to have an allergic reaction. It would help us a great deal if also take an image of the reaction and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our baby and kid’s line has been tailored for tender, young skin but anyone can safely use our products. Not a problem. But, we have to admit that the women’s line also looks really good in the bathroom.
A baby’s skin generally doesn’t need a lot of help. In the womb, a fatty layer and amniotic fluid protect it. Once a baby is born, this protection is exchanged for a naturally occurring protective layer. Nicely solved by nature, right? This layer is fragile, though. Our products make sure it isn’t damaged, so your baby is as protected as possible.
You can use any product that is part of our baby line. But, since a baby’s skin doesn’t need very much, we advise you to hold off on the gel, shampoo and body lotion. In case your baby does seem to develop an allergic reaction or eczema, please consult with your doctor before you buy new products.
Not exactly a 100%, but almost. Only the perfumes we use are synthetic. We willingly chose to use it because an allergen-free perfume minimizes the chances of developing an allergic reaction.
Naïf wouldn’t be Naïf if you couldn’t. So, yes, you can. Especially since your skin will have some changes to deal with while you’re pregnant and might need some extra care.
You can use our products up to 12 months after opening them. Unopened they will last 3 years. However, the sooner you use them, the better.
As a (maternity) gift you mean? Certainly! Just let us know what you’re looking for at email@example.com or call us at: +31 (0)70 2210021